FULLY-FUNDED PROGRAMME WITH BUSINESS GROWTH HUB
A BRAND NEW PROGRAMME FOR Business OWNERS
As business owners strive to manage the impact of the Covid-19 virus, McKenzie Growth Management Limited has been selected by the GC Business Growth Hub to deliver a unique, fully-funded, online Executive Development Programme designed for small and medium-sized businesses across Greater Manchester.
All elements of the "From Survive to Thrive" programme will be delivered by me personally; so places will be limited. Please use the button below to contact me and I'll be in touch within 1 working day to arrange a preliminary discussion.
- Delivered at no cost to SME Business Owners/Leaders from May 2020.
- 12 hours of blended 1-2-1 coaching and cohort-based learning over a 9-week period.
- Maximum 5 business owners in each cohort.
- Delivered remotely via Microsoft Teams/Zoom.
- Accelerate your transition from reactive to proactive leadership of your business.
- Help you introduce new tools and new routines into your business.
- Help you bring structure and clarity to the uncertainty.
- Provide support, ideas & constructive challenge.
Part 1: Leading through Lockdown
- Get out of the engine room!
- Focus on clear, short-term goals in six key areas.
- Create a new routine for you and your management team.
- Anticipate and plan for likely scenarios.
Part 2: Preparing to Bounce Back
- Revisit and challenge pre-existing assumptions.
- Develop new defensive and offensive strategies.
- Establish and execute a new plan.
- Assess senior team alignment and your chances of long-term success.
The programme is available to all Greater Manchester-based SME businesses that employ ten or more staff and are seeking to protect and/or create jobs. All interested businesses must be eligible for the programme under European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) criteria which include:
- Based in Greater Manchester.
- Employ between 10-250 FTE (Full-time equivalent employees).
- Turnover less than €50m or Balance sheet less than €43m.
- Less than €200,000 State Aid received in a rolling 3-year period.
- Less than 25% external ownership.
Executive Development Programme
The GC Business Growth Hub is working with McKenzie Growth Management Limited as part of the Executive Development Programme. This GC Business Growth Hub project is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund. The Hub’s Executive Development Programme has proven highly effective (Statistics as of Dec 2019)
- 941 businesses supported
- 1,315 senior leaders developed
- 597 jobs created
- 253 jobs safeguarded
- £33.9 million in sales uplift
The GC Business Growth Hub
Greater Manchester’s GC Business Growth Hub supports growing and ambitious businesses, delivering a wide range of business support services from our expert public and private sector partners. The GC Business Growth Hub was launched in 2011 and has helped thousands of businesses across Greater Manchester, from established and large companies to start-ups and SME enterprises. Accountable to the Local Enterprise Partnership, the GC Business Growth Hub’s challenge is to ensure that companies across Greater Manchester reach their growth potential and can access the right support and services for their needs. www.businessgrowthhub.com
This Greater Manchester GC Business Growth Hub project is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) 2014-2020, as part of the GC Business Growth Hub project designed to help ambitious SME businesses achieve growth and increase employment in Greater Manchester. Eligibility criteria apply. ERDF is a fund allocated by the European Union that finances convergence, regional competitiveness and employment and territorial cooperation.
The Department for Communities and Local Government is the managing authority for the European Regional Development Fund Programme, which is one of the funds established by the European Commission to help local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support local businesses and create jobs.
About the Growth Company
The Growth Company is a UK-wide not-for-profit economic development agency that seeks to generate inclusive growth in the country’s economy by creating jobs and improving lives. It offers a wealth of services that support growth among individuals, businesses, cities and regions. For more information, please visit www.growthco.uk